The Picodata development team is pleased to announce the release of Picodata 23.12.0, our core software product. During the past six months we have been hard at work, striving to implement some amazing and highly anticipated features of our distributed DBMS.
Here are the highlights:
- Our cluster-wide, distributed SQL is now supported right in the Picodata interactive console and lets you operate with both sharded and global tables
- We have implemented access control management based on ACL so that every query is now authored
- Picodata can now record all audit events into a configurable log
- Automatic replicaset leader failover
- The new Picodata web UI is now available
See the full list of changes in the CHANGELOG for this release.
Get a hand of our software by downloading the pre-built packages for supported Linux distributions at our downloads site at
You can find installation advisory as well as documentation for installing software, creating instances, cluster configuration and deployment at our dedicated documentation site at
Send your feedback and get in touch with Picodata developers in our Telegram channel at @picodataru